Now y’all know I love a matte lip. I feel like I say this almost every time I talk about beauty. If this is just a phase, I’m still not over it! Check out my top 5 matte lipsticks for fall in the video below!
I finally made my very first beauty diaries video! I decided to make it about my favorite makeup topic: highlighting and contouring. Check it out for my latest highlighting and contouring routine and let me know what you think! See below for the list of the products I used.
– MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist
– MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect Protection Visage
– MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Dark
– L.A. Girl PRO conceal H.D. concealer in Toffee
– L.A. Girl PRO conceal H.D. concealer in Fawn
– Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N178 + N180
– Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless 3 in 1 liquid makeup in Q855
– Ben Nye Topaz Powder
– MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW58
– L.A. Girl PRO conceal H.D. concealer in Dark Cocoa
– MAC Cream Color Base in Root
– MAC Sculpting powder in Definitive
– MAC RiRi Woo lipstick
– MAC Nightmoth lipliner
All feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Let me know what you guys think/what you would like to see more of!